Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Hey

Hey all just checking in. for the past few days that I have worked I have had an orientee which is usually advanced enough to do most of the job without my constant supervision which means that I am usually bored out of my mind at work. I have been very tempted to bring the third Twilight book but I just can't do that because I know that I would really be useless and very distracted. So, I just try to keep myself busy. These past two days haven't been so bad because my Orientee leaves at 3:30 (since she hasn't finished school yet) so I have some things to do that keep me busy in the evening. Yes, I am rambling but hey, this is what is going on.
This past weekend Ben went on an overnight campout with the scouts, even though he isn't the Scoutmaster any more he still wants to do the hikes, since he just loves it. So, I was home ALONE!!! WOO HOO!! I got home from work at about 8pm and started readin the second Twilight book and stayed up until 2am reading it, (Yeah I know, I am lame, but you all love me anyways). I got up at about 8am, and read again until I finished it, which was about noon. Yes, I am very lame, but still you all love me :) I had to do that though, Ben can't be home and just let me read, he wants all of my attention whenever he is home, it can be quite annoying when I have things I want to do. Well, it may not be that he wants all my attention, he more or less wants me to be readily available at all times to whatever he needs and when I am engrossed in a book, I am unavailable. I ordered the third book, and it will be here any day, but we went over to a friends house on Sunday night and she had the third book so I am borrowing hers until mine gets here which may not be until the 9th, which I am very impatient, so I got hers. I haven't had any time to read though since I have had work and here we are back in full circle to my dilemmea of to bring or not to bring in the book.
Well, I have to get back to work, type at you all later.
Anna

1 comment:

Erin J said...

I fixed the link to the cuties!