Monday, June 9, 2008

"This is like, the best thing that has ever happened to me"

This is the statment I get from Ben when I tell him that I didn't blog about his greatest moment today.

Ben came in the house after I thought he had left for the day and said to me, "We have visitors. They bumbardoed me when I tried to leave for work. It's two cheasapeak retreaviers. Don't worry, they're in the backyard."

What the heck? How am I supposed to sleep after you tell me that?? He left and I had to go check out the situation. Yep there are two big dogs in my backyard.

He came back a little later and told me that he opened the garage to go to work and was pulling out when they started attacking (I would consider it attacking and he would say it was playing) him and trying to get into the car. So he stopped got them in the backyard and came and told me the above.

So, the three pounds in the area have been called and messages left. There of course is no collar. We will have to figure out when we are going to see if they have a chip. I really don't want to put them in the car they are a little high strung. They haven't dug up the garden yet, or anything for that matter, thankfully. If they had they would have been gone already. We had two toy balls that were cheap that they ruined, but they were not meant to me chewed on like that. Yes, I had to go and get them food. Now we have to wait to see if someone calls for them. Here they are in all of their glory.




The one standing is bigger than the one sitting and they are both males.

I would ask that you would all pray for me and my sanity. We all know that Ben has wanted a dog, but we have been procratinating that day very well for so long. I will type at you all later.

Anna

1 comment:

Erin J said...

AHHHHHH ANNA....YIKES FOR YOU! I am sorry, but I am laughing inside. I like the new banner and background. P.S. I got a sweet comment on my blog from your sister in law Ammy.