Summer is here, so I had to put a new summer dress on the blog. Like it? I do.
So, I have no idea how many people visit my blog so Thursday or so I decided to put this tracker on. I have had fifty hits since then, some of course were me checking how many hits I got. That is though more than I had expected.
Saturday, we thought that we were going to go to Yosemite but we didn't wake up until 10:30 and then we weren't ready to go anywhere until about noon so driving for a few hours didn't sound appealing. We did nothing around the house for a while and then Gabe and Jade called and invited us to go biking out at Woodward Park. We had nothing better to do so we went. We had never been there biking so is was pretty fun. They have a huge course of hills that Ben and Gabe went on, I did go on a few but was not about to take too many chances. I probably would have eaten it pretty bad. We got some chinese food, came home and chilled with them.
Sunday we went to church, of course. I have offically decided that I am going to ride seperate from Ben, I don't need to be hanging out after church for no reason just so that we can ride together. After Church we went to Gabe and Jade's and hung out with them watching the Alaskan Experiment. Some thing that Ben totally loved since it was about people spending three months in the Alaska trying to survive. I would have been dead the first day. Ben wanted to try and do that. More power to ya bud, see ya in three months. We then had dinner at Abe and Leann's and I got some cuddle time with there youngest of four, who is 2 months. I loved it.
That was our weekend how was yours? Type at you all later.
Anna

No comments:
Post a Comment