Thursday, June 12, 2008

Here we are

We still haven't heard anything from the owners of the dogs. It is looking more and more like we might be keeping them. I guess that I will be okay with that it hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be.

Last night we stayed up until about 1am watching the A&E version of Pride and Prejudice. It was really good, I will probably buy it at some point, I have also been looking for the movie Rigoletto and I finally found it. My grandma sent us some movies when we were younger and this was probably my favorite one that she sent. I just always forget to search for it. Finally, I did it. I know Becca will be excited.

When I was looking at my blogs I visit today one of the sites had a link to scrapbooking free fonts and so I thought that I would share those too. I totally loved them. Kevin and Amanda Fonts for Peas and Free Scrapbook Fonts from Kevin and Amanda. On both of the sites if you scroll down to the end there is a link to download them, all if you like them all.

My Days off are over I have to go to work tomorrow, it is pretty sad. I really have enjoyed being off and keeping things up and running here, but I have to get on the work bandwagon again, yuck. But, don't you worry I am only working two days and then I will be off for another 8 days. Becca and her family is driving from Idaho tomorrow and will be here sometime on Sat.Sunday we are doing dinner at my parents and Monday Sarah O. is taking our family pictures. After that we are heading out to Pismo for the day. I can't wait. My camera is charged and ready to go, don't you all worry about that.

I haven't left you with any LO's for a couple of days so here a couple for ya.
This is when we got our grass put in last April


This is from Jonah's Blessing last May.



I hope everyone is doing well. I will type at you all later.

Anna

1 comment:

Amy Nielson said...

I LOVE the Pride & Prejudice A&E version. It's my favorite.