Some may remember my post from a couple weeks ago talking about the Nissan breaking down well it hasn't quite stopped, it hasn't been the Nissan but other things. Last week Thursday I started the dryer and went somewhere for an hour and when I came back the dryer was still running I didn't think much of it as it can take more than an hour to dry clothes sometimes. Well, another hour went by and it was still spinning, I knew something was wrong. I opened the door and the clothes were wet and cold. Dagum it! It was past five and so I couldn't call a repair man then, I finally took the clothes over to get them dried at a friends house it didn't take long as they had been slowly air drying in the dryer while it tumbled. Friday the repair man came out and said he could fix the heating element and lube up the parts. He didn't have the part on him so he had to come back Saturday and fixed it in 30 min. and $140 bucks later. Oh well, the dryer works.
Going back to Friday, Ben calls me at work and tells me a tire on the Subaru just blew and he had to go get it fixed. Ah crap! How much is a new tire going to cost, it is going to be outrageous since it is the Subaru. I talked to him again and when he showed up they were doing nothing so they were able to work right on it. He called ten min later and he was on his way and only spent $15 bucks. Woo-Hoo! That was alot better than what I was fearing.
On too much funner (I know it ain't a word LOL) things. Well, remember me talking about those points and hoping to get 40% off. I did it. Thank you very much. So what did I get, you may ask?? Of course I was going to show you.




Now I just need to do some scrapbooking with it all and why haven't I been scrapbooking still, because of those darn Twilight books. I am finished with them until the last one comes out in August. I do wish I wouldn't let myself get so sucked up into books but I just can't help it. Hopefully I can get a page done today. Especially since I did get the house mostly cleaned up I just have to mop the kitchen, but I needed a reward for good behavior so here I am typing to you all. I do have some Layouts to show you though. I was telling Erin about this one earlier since I totally scraplifted her

Here is another LO from the same day.

My Birthday is coming up quicker than I thought and I also told Erin about this and that I would post a link for her. I think that this is going to be my birthday present to myself, from Ben. It is from Jessica Sprauge. As you all know I have gotten into picture taking and I have this new camera I don't know too much about but I love it. Even with how little I know I have improved my pictures 100%. So I need to take a class and this one is online for 6 weeks and I can review the tutorials forever. I think that this is going to be great for me especially since I don't have to go somewhere.
Well, I think that this is enough for now, so I will type at you all later.
Anna

No comments:
Post a Comment