Thursday, June 26, 2008

SSShhhh, we're watching a movie

Friday night the boys left for a Mini Man Camp. They did an overnight hike and fun was had by all. I asked Damien what his favorite part of the trip was, and he said that it was going #2 in a hole! That is probably Ben's favorite part too. He loves being one with nature as he would call it. Sunday Becca and her family left for home, we said our goodbyes and we then went home and watched the short version of "Pride and Prejudice" and we were both very dissapointed after seeing the 6 hour vesion.

Monday came and I had to go back to work. I didn't work very long though by 0830 I had to get out. I was awful, the drive home I was praying the entire way to make it home without stopping, thankfully I did. I took a little nap and felt 1000 times better. We rented a movie "Persuasion" another Jane Austen Movie, and loved it. We have watched it three times now. Yes, we. Ben is a Jane Austen fan.

So, we ordered Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, and Rigelltto. They should be here next week and we are so excited. We will probably order Persuasion and Sandlot soon too. This week we have also watched The Two Towers Extended version and Surf's Up. Alot of movies going on here.

Scrapbook has not really happened this week or last week I want to get back into it, I just needed a little break I guess. Some good news on that front though is that Monday was the sign up for the Photography class I told you about last week and in 10 min it was sold out! Thankfully though I was on the computer right when they went on sale. I really didn't think that 200 seat would go that quickly. I am excited though it starts Monday and should be pretty good.

I will get some more pics up from the week later, probably Sat. It has taken me all day to get this far so I better get this published so that I don't lose it. I will type at you all later. Hope all is well.

Anna

1 comment:

Amy Nielson said...

Which version of Persuasion did you watch? The newer one or the older one?