Thursday, June 5, 2008

From Our Blog 2 Yours

They are changing up the challenges at Sweet Shoppe wo this is now on Thursday's. Here's today's: "While I like to think of myself as a cool nerd (or maybe I prefer “geek” to nerd? Is there a difference?), deep down, I know that a nerd by any other name is still a nerd. LOL! When I found this fun test online, I had to take it to see exactly HOW nerdy I was. The results pretty much confirmed my expectations."


I am nerdier than 47% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!


Woo Hoo! I am not too nerdy, I know that some of you had worries about me :)I'll post more later. I really need to clean the house. I think a grenade was balsted in here!

1 comment:

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

Hi Guys!! How are you! Love your blog! :)