Friday, May 30, 2008

From our blog to Yours

I guess work lifted the ban on blogspot so now I can post a little something from here when there is down time. Since it is Friday it is time for "From our blog to Yours" I like this weeks prompt: I want everyone to blog about their dream vacation spot. Where would you go if money were no object and there was a neverending supply of gas?"

I have always wanted to go to Hawaii. Ben doesn't quite have that same dream as me. He thinks that it is all beaches and he would rather go to the mountians over the beach anyday, but sometimes I should get my way, he seems to get his way more often that not. Yes, I know there are plenty of mountians there that he could enjoy it is just hard for him to get past that. I would really love to go there and see some clear blue oceans and not be worried that something might get me since I can't see them when we go to the beaches in Cali. One day I will get there, with or with out him :)

Type at you all later.

Anna

1 comment:

Britt said...

When you are ready to go to Hawaii let me know! I can tell you great places to go. Your husband would love hiking the mountain range there. It is beautiful. Another great hike is up to the lighthouse at Makapuu. The view is amazing.