Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Family Time

Hey everyone! I wanted to at least come and say hi and let you know what we've been up to. Becca and her family came in on Sat and we have been having a great time together. Sunday we had a Father's day dinner just to get everyone together. It was fun and I really can't believe how silly Owen is. He taught Max and Jesse a new trick on the swing, belly swings. He just flies right on to the swing and there is a bounce of the swing set when he hits it. It is so funny to watch.



Monday we had our family pictures with a hicup. The photographer didn't show. It's okay we kept on changing the days from Tues, to Wed then to Mon so she had it down for Wed. So, we did it without her, there was a maintenence guy around and so he took the pic of us all together. Here we all are.


Then we all went to the beach. It was very windy and all the adults forgot to bring sweatshirts so Pismo got our business for the day. We had a great time there. Ben was the only one who dared to jump in. The kids had no idea what to really think about the ocean they thought it was a little chilly and Owen didn't want to have anything to do with it.

Yesterday we chilled at grandma's and the girls went out to eat and got some stuff for Owen's brithday party tomorrow. We are going to have a pinata, so it will be interesting with the 2 year olds and the bat. Damien will have to be blind folded, he could probably knock it to tim-buck-to.

Today we are going to tie a quilt that my mom and Becca made and we are going to go to an session at the temple. I have to walk the dogs first before I can join them. So, I need to get going, I will type at you all later.

Anna

1 comment:

Ammy said...

I am glad that you guys get to spend family time together. I cherish the times that Todd and his family are able to come and also when we are able to be with the Moores (not that it happens all that often).
I think I am the reason you get so many counts on your blog counter. Your blog is what my search engines home page is. I have been too lazy to change it. (Hannah was having a ball clicking one day and did it for me) So everytime I come to the computer to do something, your page pops up. One day maybe I'll change it. When I think about it.