And it's a BOY!
We are very happy that he is growing well and seems to be right on track for my dates. He weighs about 8 oz. He was snuggled up on his belly with his but in the "air" right when we started the exam and pretty much stayed that way the entire time. The tech would comment that he was very fidgety throughout the exam but was still on his belly. getting some pictures was a little difficult and so she would bounce the transducer on my belly to get him to wiggle out of that position sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't.
I did know that it was a boy from the beginning, as I did with Katelynn, that she was a girl. We don't have a name yet. Which we still have 20-22 weeks to figure out, so we have some time.
By the way, I am not joking that it is a Boy for all of you April Fool's people out there wondering.
Here are some pictures of him.
Hands with the freaky alien face.

Foot

Profile

No comments:
Post a Comment