After visiting with Beth and Kevin Sunday night and playing with their RC plane Ben was feigning for one so he ordered one through Amazon and it got here yesterday. Katelynn loves to have Ben chase her around with it and when it crashes she will pick it up and put it on the table so it can take off again.

Katelynn has caught on to one of our sayings, "Fetch" We say it when something doesn't go right. So, whenever Ben crashes the plane she says fetch.
Here I am at 16 weeks. I feel like I have grown quite a bit this week. I finally found out when the ultrasound appointment is. This is no Joke, it is next Friday April 1st at 9 am. I am excited to see this avocado and see that everything is going just right.

I have been going back and forth as to whether or not I am able to feel the baby yet. Most of the time it is just my shirt moving against my belly as I am breathing but today I know for sure I felt this baby. It was firmer that just the gentle flutters. Feeling the baby has to be my favorite part of pregnancy. It just makes me so happy and usually calm me down to think about something else besides everything in the world for a moment.
Lastly I went on a diaper binge today. There were a couple of good sales and promos going on that I picked up 9 small packs of diapers for 50% off. Some for Katelynn and some for the baby. I think I have enough diapers to get the baby into size 2. We'll just keep on trucking with Katelynn and see when potty training will start. I was thinking trying well before the baby comes and see how that goes. I am trying to prepare myself mentally for the patience I need for that experience.

No comments:
Post a Comment