I have some catching up to do and time hasn't left me a chance to do it until now.
Way back in September Becca called and said that Wicked the Musical was coming to Fresno, and we were all going to go. We got our tickets for Opening night through my work in December and then we waited until April for the show to come.
April 2nd we get the call from Becca that her oldest was just diagnosed with hand foot and mouth and would not be able to come to Fresno after all. This happened the day before they were to leave to come to Fresno. We were all bummed since she was the one who told us that we were going.
Wednesday came and all I knew about Wicked was that it was a very good musical and that it was the story of the witches before Dorthy came around. It really was awesome. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Galinda was hilariously stupid and Elpheba can sing. I loved the ending. All the puns at the wizard of oz were funny. Really if you have the opportunity to go, do it. You won't regret it.
I was able to sell Becca's Ticket on craigslist at the very last minute. I was checking my phone after my mom picked me up to go to the theater. I called the guy and he met us at the theater. First thing I have ever successfully sold on Craigslist.
So,on a somewhat related note, the day after Halloween last year I was at Target and found Katelynn's costume for this year. It is Dorthy. I want to find a lion costume for the boy and a witch costume for me. I will have to convince Ben to play along and be the Scare Crow. We shall see if that happens, but it would be so much fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment