Monday, April 25, 2011

Watch where you are going

I tell Katelynn all the time to slow down, or watch where she is walking. If we are trying to leave the house and she knows it she will be walking forward and looking behind her to make sure that I am following her. The other day we went on a walk in our neighborhood with Ben. She was in the stroller for most of the walk but then shimmied her way out and wanted to walk too. We were two houses from home, I was in front, then Katelynn then Ben. All of a sudden I heard a 'Biiinnng' and I knew exactly what had happened. She had walked into the light pole that I had just passed, and had thought to myself, Katelynn is going to hit that. She cried for ten seconds and wanted to walk again. I was laughing, and Ben took care of her.

No comments: