Tuesday, April 19, 2011

20 weeks

Half way there.
Ever since the 18 week ultrasound I have felt the little man kicking me everyday. I usually lay down for bed and wait for him to kick goodnight and then in the morning I lay in wait for him to say good morning. Just my reassurance that he is doing good. He is getting stronger as I am now able to feel him as I am sitting or standing. Feeling him and Katelynn move was/is my favorite part of pregnancy.
The nasonex is working. I am able to mostly breathe now. I still am congested mostly on the left side, but I am not draining ridiculously anymore.
I had my monthly Doctor appointment and his heartbeat is at 160's and we are doing good. I don't know what happened with the scale at the previous appointment I totally thought that it said I gained 8 lbs but then when I was weighed this time it was the same weight and the MA said I gained 4 lbs this time. So, I think that I have now only gained 8 lbs. The doctor looked up my record from Katelynn and I weigh exactly the same at halfway, but I look bigger, I think.
Here I am at 20 weeks.



For a comparison this is me at 22 weeks with Katelynn. I am definitely bigger this time. Oh, dear.
I have started to pick up some boy clothes and it is so hard to find things that I like. Everything has to have animal on it or a saying that I don't like. Now I understand why mom's of boys complain about the selection for boys.

1 comment:

Becca said...

I think you were a bit happier the first time around. Although that face totally looks like mom!