Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Nesting Has Begun

I think with moving into a smaller house everything seems to be everywhere. And Ben and I can't stand it any longer. Today Ben mowed the lawns and then proceeded to clean out the back covered patio "sun room." We have been talking about kicking the dogs out of there for a while but we finally did it. We just need to get a storage container for all the yard stuff and it will be perfect.



Ben then tossed bags of stuff from the attic and put more stuff to replace it in the attic area. Ben really wants to clean up the garage so that it is organized more and I am all for it. There is stuff that we just don't use and won't be using so it needs to go.

As for the inside I have been going through all of Katelynn's clothes finding the things she doesn't fit and sending them to Taylor. Katelynn and the baby will be sharing a closet so I have moved Katelynn's stuff to one side and am putting the baby's stuff on the the other. I am going to go through this house room by room and clean it top to bottom over the next 16 weeks and hopefully keep everything organized between now and then.

No comments: