Yes, in case you all forgot we have two massive dogs. I do NOTHING for them. I don't feed them, walk them, play with them, NOTHING. I really just don't care for them, but we keep them since Ben wants them and Katelynn thinks they are totally awesome. Max and Jesse have been over a couple of times in the past few weeks and are totally in to these dogs. They are usually scared of them at first, then will warm up to them. When they were over on Friday I let them all play with the dogs in the front yard. Everyone was happy. The dogs loved chasing the boys and they were all licked. Jesse or Max said to me, "They really like you." I was sitting on the porch chairs and the dogs would come and sit at my feet or just be way too close to me.
We played for about an hour before my allergies got the best of me and we all had to go inside.

Jesse with the dogs

Jesse took this picture

I don't know what she was doing here, but she was concentrating pretty hard doing it.

Max
No comments:
Post a Comment