The hunt was on and Katelynn knew exactly what eggs she wanted. Grandma bought some eggs that had a plastic wrapping on them and she would only put those in her basket. She found one that had Starburst jellybeans in it and it opened and I thought she would sit and eat the Jellybeans but she would have nothing to do with them. She did not want that egg. We soon found out that the eggs she liked had stickers in them and I told the boys if they didn't want the stickers they could give them to Katelynn. When we got home and she learned that there were "sicks" in them she wanted them all opened and we put them in her coloring book. I think next year she will be excited about the candy eggs.
We had an awesome dinner with a great ham from Costco cooked by Grandma, Relief Society Potatoes with real potatoes not the frozen, homemade bread by Sarah, Rainbow Jello that I won't be making again (way to time consuming and didn't taste good), corn on the cob, Fruit Salad, and of course the Bunny Cake.
Everyone played outside until it was too cold and windy to be outside.
Dying Eggs


Katelynn putting Stickers on the egg

Katelynn upset about her "drink"

More Egg Dying



The Hunt is on

What they Found

Katelynn being Cute

Grandma with a bunny treat bag I made

Mike wasn't mad, I just took the pic too quick, he was adjusting his face to smile

Playing


No comments:
Post a Comment