Last weekend Caleb and Heather came up for the weekend. Everyone got together and had we had a big dinner on Sunday after church. The kids had a great time playing together in Beth and Kevin's Backyard. Mary brought some stuff and we were able to have an Easter Egg hunt. This was Katelynn's first actual hunt, last year she just smiled big and ate some goldfish. I showed Katelynn where an egg was and to put it into her bag. After she saw it done the first time she was all over it. I would point to another egg and she would run go to it and put it in her bag. She found quite a few which I later gave to the other kids since we (I) didn't need to eat all of those chocolate eggs. There was a bunny for each of the kids that Katelynn would not put into her bag. I would put it in there and she would toss it out. The bag was for eggs only.
It was fun to spend time with family.
Grill talk

Eden and Brynne

Josh and Jonah Bouncing


Tara

Joshie the Cutie Pie

My Favorite Picture of Tara

Everyone Bouncing

Hunting for Eggs

Eating the spoils of the hunt...


If it doesn't get all over the place it doesn't belong in your face
No comments:
Post a Comment