I am so excited. I was able to accomplish so much stuff today. It helped so much that I had a pre-planned list of everything that I wanted to get done and I did all of it except for one thing and that was planting my tulips. I really am excited to plant them I am just waiting for it to get a little cooler. I have to have them planted though before we leave. It still has been pretty warm (high 70's to low 80's) around here lately and I read something that said you don't want to plant them when it is too warm or else they may think it is spring, instead of going dormant. So, we will see what tomorrow brings I may find some time in the afternoon.
What I did do today was Clean the bedroom, change the sheets, wash and dried them, cleaned the toilets, cleaned the kitchen, vacummed the kitchen, went grocery shopping, went to the Police Department to order the police report, Wrapped a baby shower gift for tomorrow, worked on both sets of parents christmas gifts, Emailed a few people, talked to my sisters, did some scrapbooking, and made dinner. Yes, I know this can all be done when you don't have kidlets running around calling your name and demanding your attention. I really don't know what in the world I am going to do when my own kidlets arrive. I really do thrive on me time and that will be so limited, I guess I will have to get over all my me time and take what I can get.
Tomorrow I am going to a baby shower for a co-worker at the Olive Garden for lunch, Soup Salad and Breadsticks, here I come baby! Well, hope all of you guys had a wonderful day type at you all later!
Anna

1 comment:
Don't worry, Anna. When you have kids, you will love spending time with them and other things can wait (you've seen my house, you know what it's like)...and it won't actually bother you all that much that you have something so special and wonderfully precious to take up your time instead of cleaning house and errands. You'll quickly love it when you can call Ben to pick stuff up on his way home for you and cereal is NOT a bad option for dinner. They are putting more and more nutrients in cereal these days, LOL! :-)
Post a Comment