Sunday, October 28, 2007

Time

Where does time go? I swear it was just June, I really don't think that summer has finished yet, but here we are 3 days from November. My Christmas shopping is in full swing. The kids are all done it is just the adults. They are so much harder than the kids. I am also having a harder time figuring out what to get Ben, with his birthday days later it makes it even harder to come up with two gifts. Then, since he is going to be the big 3-0 I have to do some type of get together, what ever I do it will be all about the paper plates and NO cooking. Since it is his party, I am in charge and I want it to be easy!

Last weekend we went down to visit with Caleb and Heather and had a great time. We went to the LA temple on Friday night and I had never been there, even when I was younger we would only go to Oakland, my parents hated LA traffic. It was a totally different experience going there instead of Fresno. Saturday we hung out while Heather had to get ready for the Primary program the next day. By the way Heather, yours was way better than ours. I think that we had four duet/solos and when one of the soloists is four they are stretching. We did go to Ikea and got a few things. One was a Hippo that Ben loves. He watches THIS on You Tube and is now in love with Hippos.

We also got down comforters. We had to get two twin ones because we can't share. Ikea had this huge and awesome selection of covers but I didn't want to pick one up and then get it home and not like it, then have to wait until we went to Ikea again to return it. Well, if I would have known that Ikea hase the largest selection of covers in twin size I would have spent a few more minutes looking at them and getting one. I have went to Linen's and Things, JcPenny home, Bed bath and beyond and Khols with no luck as to a nice twin cover there is more types in Queen and King but they don't have the same in Twin. So, now it is internet hunting I go. Hopefully I can find something I like.

What is everyone and their kidlets going to be? I am going to be a nurse working all day while Ben passes out the Candy that I have yet to buy, that is on my to do list for tomorrow. Well I am going to go I will type at you all later!

Anna

No comments: