Thursday, October 11, 2007

Haircut woes

This morning I had a Hair cut, but it was more like a hair trim. This is what I hate about hair, I just spent $50 on this hair trim and I am supposed to go back in another 8 weeks for a trim and spend another $50 bucks on it. Yes, I could go to Supercuts and spend $8 but I have been there before and got the crapiest haircut ever, it wasn't even layered it was just a straight cut and she didn't cut it straight. So, I don't trust places like that. I have to decide if I want to go longer between the hair cuts or if I should just deal with spending the money. What do you guys do? Do you go every eight weeks or just whenever yo can fit it in?

I also went to lunch with a girl friend of mine from high school, whom I hadn't seen for over a year and in that time she had a baby boy Jackson, dagum, the time just flew by without me even knowing it. We sat and talked at the Olive garden for an hour and a half and I thought it might have been an hour. Time flies when your having fun. We just need to keep track of eachother more hopefully we won't let a year go by like that again.

Well, I am going to be working for the next few days and Ben is hopefully, Weather permitting, going to go on an overnight camping trip. He has been dying to go and now that he has someone to go with it might rain. Type at you all later, and have a great weekend!

No comments: