Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Brynne's Birthday

Last night we went to Brynne's Birthday Party. Us, Beth, Kevin, Mary and R.W. were there. Brynne was so very excited to open her presents you can see in the corner of the first pic the Barbie that Mary and R.W. gave her. It is a John Deere Barbie, which we have all decided, has the Longest Legs ever. I really do not remember my Barbies being that skinny or having that long of legs. I guess that after twenty years things change.
We got Brynne an outfit which she promptly tried on. It is also the same outfit that I got for Hannah's Third Birthday.


Here's Brynne Blowing out her candle


We had a nice time talking and catching up a little. Nothing too exciting or dramatic happened which is always good.
Well I hope that you all have a wonderful Tuesday. I don't know if I will be on tomorrow since I will be at work. I usually leave here in the morning at 6:20 and don't get home untill 8. Since I have to work three days I am trying to save all my energy so I can make it through those days. Sometimes 12 hours really sucks. I just hope i have a good assignment. I will type at you all later.

Anna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute pics! LOL! I'm only a little biased!