Friday, October 5, 2007

Done

Three days, 37.5 hours, 39.5 hours including traveling time and I am now home for the weekend. It seems rare that I actually have a weekend like other full-time employees. You know, like only having Sat and Sun off and them going to work again on Mon. Well, this is how this weekend is working out to be, I have to go back on Monday, I guess my only saving grace is that it is for Mon and Tues only. Hopefully these two days won't fly by, but the will, they always do, even if I force myself to do nothing.
Did you know that having nothing to do for the weekend is the greatest thing ever. I love having nothing to do. It means I can do whatever the heck I want to do without feeling guilty that I am neglecting something else.
I have now offically unpacked all of the boxes from the move, which occurred only nine months ago (I feel like that mom on "The Incredibles" movie when she is on the phone telling her Husband that she had offically unpacked, but they had been living there for years, at least i am not that bad :)). It was all of my sewing and crocheting stuff that I didn't want to go through because I knew that I needed to go through it and get rid of some of the crappy missmatched stuff I had. It only took about an hour and I was able to do it all while talking on the phone to Becca, multi-tasking Woo-Hoo! That back room is so nice and organized now I just like to go in there and look at it, I know, how lame could I be, but organization is something that I thrive on.
On to some other exciting news, oh no, not any news from me, but Becca just had her 20 week ultrasound, the baby has two ventricles in the brain, four chambers in the heart, four limbs, spinal cord and intestines in their proper places too (everything which is listed is what you want in case you were wondering, the midway ultrasound is NOT meant to find out the sex of the baby its to make sure that the baby is healthy, the gender identification is an added bonus for those who wish to do that) Becca and Chet wanted to know the sex so they are going to have a Girl. My Mom and Dad who are in Utah and will be heading up to Idaho to visit them in a week have already bought all sorts of girly frilly things and they have only known for ten hours!! I guess my Mom was just waiting anxiously for one of us to have a girl. Four grandsons, she wanted a granddaughter bad. Congratulations, Becca, Chet and Big Brother Owen!
Well, ladies and gents hope you all have a wonderful day and I will type at you later!

Anna

No comments: