I have been MIA for almost two weeks now. It really has been crazy busy. Everyday there has been one thing or another keeping me away from the computer. Which isn't so bad but I do like to just doodle around on the computer and do nothing much. Everyday that I have been off we have been doing something related to getting the car taken care of, but I think that it is now over.
Last Tuesday the auto body shop that we were keeping the car at called and asked us to come in to look at a few dents to see if they were from the wreck or from other stuff. It was on the passenger side of the car so it was not from the wreck but while we were there we talked with the appraiser and he said that the damage that he had tallied up was about $15,000 and the same car in our area was selling for 16,500. That damage didn't even include the engine, since the battery was dead, they hadn't even had a chance to see the damage to that. A car is considered totalled if the damage of the car is greater than 70% of the value. So, when the estimator told us that we decided to go and check out cars since we wouldn't be getting that one back. Of course we got another Sub, we go a 2008 subaru outback, it has more head room, ground clearance, an MP3 player and heated seats.
Well, I hope that everyone is well. Ammy, I am so sorry to hear about your Grandpa, but he is in such a better place. Type at you all later.
Anna

No comments:
Post a Comment