Saturday, March 6, 2010
Katelynn loves me
Last night I went to Denny's to scrapbook with Beth and so other ladies. Before I left Katelynn was all ready for bed she just needed her bottle when it was time. Kevin was working on our car and Ben was over there with the car. So, after I got organized myself. I took Katelynn over to Beth and Kevin's while I went to scrapbook. I assumed everything was okay until I got a call at 9:30 from Ben saying that Katelynn won't go to sleep and she is hysterical. The thing is, Ben has probably gotten her to bed maybe two or three times. She will take naps for him and everyone just fine she just has gotten used to me putting her to bed. So, I pack everything up and head home to get her to sleep within five minutes of getting home. I guess it is just nice to know that she needs me at some points and I know that she needs and loves me at many other times too. I was just nice to know that she wouldn't go to sleep without me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment