Wednesday, March 24, 2010

First Steps

Yesterday after Ben came home from work I was watching Katelynn in our room while Ben was in our room putting a few of his work things away. She took two steps towards Ben. We were both surprised to see that. I didn't think she would be taking steps yet but I guess it would happen sooner or later. So, she has been practicing all day today and taking a few steps here and there which she is excited about and I enjoy seeing too.

I don't know whether to be excited or worried about the future catastrophes that are going to be happening with a walking baby. I really am glad that she might be off the floor soon so that when we want to go out and play she doesn't have to be on the ground. I'll get a video up when she has walking a little bit more under control.

No comments: