She now has two teeth. Her first came on the 9th and the second came on the 20th. And she is starting to use them. She has been open mouth kissing us for months now but now that she has teeth she is starting to bite when she kisses. So, we are trying to figure out how to stop that. She also loves to grab Ben's hair with both hands and give him kisses. It is pretty darn cute.
She is starting to head bob to music now. The toy Grandma B gave her for Christmas plays quite a few songs and when she hits the music paw she start head bobbing to it. I also was singing the ABC's to her one morning and she was doing it then. She hasn't quite progressed much noticeably in her speech, but I do think that da-da will be her first recognized word. She just whimpers when he leaves and when he comes home she starts charging for him.
I am grateful for the days when she sleeps past 6:30. She is an early-bird. She can be up for the day at 5:40 and that is not the time to be up for the day. I know that Ammy has some crazy sleep troubles at her house and I am grateful that it is not 4am when she wants to start the day.
I am starting to do her hair now. It is getting into her eyes and so we do a comb over and put a bow in so she doesn't look like a boy. I don't want her to have bangs yet since if I cut bangs now it would be all her hair that is bangs. So, we just wait for her hair to get longer.
Ben LOVES when her hair is wild. She had just woke up from her nap and had done her hair especially for daddy.
Out back
Under her crib
Under the futon
Playing with her pop up pals
Her new hair do
Getting ready for her bath
Playing with Uncle Kevin
She loves to watch the dogs from our arms or behind the window
Giving daddy kisses

Crawling with Tara

1 comment:
Cute....we finally don't have sleep problems....KNOK ON WOOD. Josey sleeps all night, IN HER BED til 7AM...SO NICE!
Post a Comment