You ABSOLUTELY love shower time. As soon as you hear the water running you are moving in towards the tub and standing by the side waiting for your turn to get in. You stomp your right foot in hopes that will be enough leverage to get you in the tub. You have gotten yourself in once and were okay, I am glad that you haven't figured out how you did that.
You started clapping your hands all the time on the 5th of May. You like to clap politely. It is a soft sound and you clap into the palm of your hand you are too cute.
You will eat almost anything that I put in front of you but you have a hard time with things that crumble. You want to pinch everything first before you put it in your mouth and then if it crumbles apart you don't want to eat it. You also like to taste test things. I will bring the spoon to your mouth and you will lick it and if you approve then you will open your mouth wide and take the bite. It still can take 30-45 min for you to eat your meals which make the day seem like I am sitting feeding you all day long.
One thing that I love that you do right now is your happy feet. You do this at two different occasions and I just love it. When it is time to eat you'll be sitting in your high chair and I'll get getting your food ready. I will be bringing something to you either with a spoon or putting it on your plate and you will get so excited about it that your feet will start shaking and moving so fast. The other time you have happy feet is when you are picked up and your feet are dangling a little they just start kicking away just hoping to find some where to be placed. Such a funny girl.
You had your nine month check up and you were 21lbs and 8 oz and 29.75 inches tall. I have moved you up to all 18 month clothes which fit a little big right now but I know you will fit them in no time the 12 month clothes were just getting to small.
I love you so much little Missy May. You make me smile everyday. I hope you have a wonderful month this month.
Here is the page I finished. Oh, how much has changed since then.

Becca and her family are in town from Idaho this week and so we are having a lot of family time this week here is one of my favorites from yesterday. I asked Lily to give Katelynn a hug and ended up with a kiss. I still love it.

10 months

I love that face!

Crazy Girl

Here's a good smile!

No comments:
Post a Comment