... I was in San Deigo Califorinia being sealed to Ben for time and all eternity. Being married to Ben is an adventure to say the least, but all marraiges have their ups and downs and insanity parts to them. This past year we have had a great blessing by adding Katelynn to our family and lesson learned by selling our house. I am greatful for everything that Ben strives to do for me and Katelynn. I know that Ben just adores both of us so much. I know that he hates to see us hurt in any way.
I do love him so much. I love that he supports me in whatever I do, as long as I am happy. I love that he loves Katelynn so much. They are just two peas in a pod together. She just gets so excited when she sees him. I love that he is caring and is such a people person. Even though he HATES to be the center of attention he loves and thrives around people and he usually does end of the center of attention. But when someone can burp as loud as he can how can you not notice him. (He has toned that down quite a bit through the years but he still has moments, usually when other people are around, that he really lets go and he can surprised me with how loud he is.)
He is my grizzly bear. He protects me from anything that would hurt me. He is my comfort. He is the man that I love.
I know that he never reads this, but Ben, I love you and can't wait to spend the rest of eternity with you. You never know what might happen when you're with Ben!

2 comments:
Happy anniversary BenAnna! :) Hope you had a great day together!
By the way, I have trademarked that nickname for the two of you. No one else better steal it!! :P
Post a Comment