Here is Ben and Katelynn on Father's Day. Katelynn today, wearing a shirt that said I can't wear pink everyday. Thanks Carla. Another pic of her showing off her double chin that came in last week.
How cute!!!! She looks different from the last time I saw her and that was a week ago. Cute, cute pic of ben and katelynn. As you would say, very precious :) Miss you guys. Can't wait to hang out next weekend and cuddle with katelynn, nope not with ben :)
cute, she is adorable! I love her in the black shirt!! You sound a little more upbeat I hope things are calming down now and you can just enjoy that cute baby!
Happy (late) Father's Day Ben!! Aren't proud Dads the cutest ever!?! Too fun! It was great to run into you at Costco! Katelynn is too precious! Double chins are the BEST! (keep up the great work!!)
5 comments:
HOLY COW! She has really pudged up, but that is how we want them to be (Josey still is)....she is so cute and sweet!
How cute!!!! She looks different from the last time I saw her and that was a week ago. Cute, cute pic of ben and katelynn. As you would say, very precious :) Miss you guys. Can't wait to hang out next weekend and cuddle with katelynn, nope not with ben :)
cute, she is adorable! I love her in the black shirt!! You sound a little more upbeat I hope things are calming down now and you can just enjoy that cute baby!
You're welcome. She is such a cutie!
Happy (late) Father's Day Ben!! Aren't proud Dads the cutest ever!?! Too fun! It was great to run into you at Costco! Katelynn is too precious! Double chins are the BEST! (keep up the great work!!)
Post a Comment