So last Monday we too Katelynn to her 1 month appt and I was hoping that she was 9lbs. Well she surprised me by being 10lbs and 11oz. I asked the Dr about her acne and the skin fold rubbing on her neck. I can get so gross and smelly there. I try to keep it clean but it still stinks. Shes get pretty stuffy too so I asked about that and he said it was the air and nothing should be done now about it. I do get some huge buggers though. So she is doing well.
Ben had his surgery on Tuesday and is recovering well from that. He has another 4 and a half weeks off.
Friday we went to get Katelynn's hearing checked and it passed in 90 seconds and the appt was over. That was the quickest appt ever.
Yesterday Ben and I went to the outlets and got some clothes for Katelynn for 6 months and up. Ben loved this green dress that she is not too big for and he saw it on the clearance rack for 3.99 and asked what size to get it in. He was really cute about it. I was able to find a dress that I just love and am so excited about. It is hard to wear a dress when nursing though. We went and saw The Proposal. It was cute but of course there were scenes that were unnecessary.
Overall though things are pretty good. Just trying to get used to being a mom and learning what she wants and when. I am trying to figure out her nap schedule and when she'll sleep for more than 5 min. Sometimes she'll do good and then sometimes I can't get out of the room and she is crying. Everyday still seems to be different and am thinking when Ben goes back to work it might get better as far as a schedule goes.
This morning she was so cute. I laid her on the boppy and put some toys above her and she played there for about an hour. And she is wearing a favorite shirt today so I need to get some pics up from fathers day and today. I will work on that and see how far I get.
Talk to you all later.
Anna

No comments:
Post a Comment