Thursday, June 11, 2009

1 month

I know I am a few days late on this but I have wanted to post about Katelynn's first month on the 8th better late than never. She is doing very well that is for sure. We have our next DR appointment on Monday and we will see how much she weighs. I am sure she is in the 9 lb range. She just looks skinny being so tall. We are moving quickly through the size 1 diapers and are looking at returning a box of size 1's I haven't opened yet. She is wearing a 3 month outfit today, I think that some will fit her and many won't of that size. The newborn is getting snugger by the day.
We set up a little floor gym for her and she'll lay under it for about 10 min then gets bored. She is cooing and smiling more and maybe has laughed a couple of times.
There is absolutely no schedule to he right now. Hopefully, we can get that figured out in the next few weeks.
She doesn't mind napping in her pack and play but she doesn't want to stay in there through the night. That might be more my problem than hers. She grunts and groans ALLOT and so I am constantly worried that the next grunt will be the cry while we are sleeping and I can't sleep through that.
Ben and I are both in love though and if she has a good nap will sometimes fight to get to her first, I am winning most of the time right now as he is crippled and hopping with a baby isn't the safest.
I hope all is well. Type at you all later.

Anna
Sponge Bath

Shower

Post Shower

One Month




P.S. We will know what will happen with Ben's knee tomorrow. My dad will be able to come to a rehab facility in town after all. He will be transported today or tomorrow. We are all very happy that they will be so close and my mom doesn't have to live in a hotel. She checked out today in hopes that she will sleep in her own bed tonight. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers I am sure that is why they will be home soon.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

How cute is she!! I hope all is going better for your family.

Ammy said...

Oh my goodness...she REALLY looks like you in the 2nd to last pic...what a sweetie!

Sarah Mejias said...

Sooo cute. You need to stop by and check out our place when you get a chance and you aren't at a dr. appt :)