
Vegetarian Linguine
6 oz Linguine Pasta*
2 Med Zucchini Thinly sliced
2 Green Onions chopped
1 garlic clove minced
2 tbsp butter
Olive Oil*
1 tomato diced
2 tsp fresh Basil
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
4 oz provolone cheese shredded*
3 tbsp Parmesan cheese*
Cook Pasta according to package directions. Combine zucchini, green onion, garlic, butter and oliveoil in large skillet. Saute 3-5 minutes. Add tomato, basil, salt, pepper and pasta. Cover and simmer 3-5 minutes. Add cheeses and serve.
* I used half a box of linguine coated with olive oil and had that bowl of leftovers. I used about 3 or 4 tbsp olive oil to coat the vegetables well. I also used the shredded italian cheese blend. The cheese adds allot of flavor to the pasta so don't forget it. If you want meat with it I had some precooked and cut up chicken wedges added to my plate.
Hope you like it and thanks Beth for the recipe.
Anna
P.S. Katelynn now weighs 10lbs and 11oz and 22.5 inches

No comments:
Post a Comment