Sunday, June 14, 2009

Doctors

I can't believe how many appts I have this week. Monday is Katelynn's 1 month appt. Tuesday is Ben's Surgery he will be off for 6 weeks to 3 months. My six week check up and a Hair cut for me. Friday Katelynn's hearing exam. She failed the one in the hospital but we know she can hear she has been startled a few times from noises.

So, Ben tore his lateral meniscus like we thought and will have arthroscopic surgery on Tuesday Morning. If they keep it then it will be 3 months of healing if they have to remove it then it is 6 weeks of healing. Ben hopes he can keep it.

My dad is in town and is at the rehab hospital for spinal cord injuries. I went and saw him on Friday and it was a little sad as he couldn't do anything for himself. Hopefully with time things will improve. My mom says he is doing a little more each day even if that little more is twitching his left thumb. It is going to be long and hard for him.

I will talk to you all later and let you know how this week went.

Anna

No comments: