So, I have a moment to explain this alien thing. All it is, is that Ben absolutely LOVES this guy and thinks he is the absolute coolest. Even before I got pregnant he would always joke that having a boy or girl would be nice but it we had the red alien from Chicken Little it would be awesome. So, there you have it. It was Ben that made me do it. Now, I want to know who voted for it?!!?! Here's a picture in case you haven't seen this Alien before. He is defintley cuter in the movie.

In the end I guess he might be orange. Oh, well. It's the baby alien in the movie. Talk to you guys later.
Anna
P.S. Please leave a comment to let me know what you voted for just for kicks.
4 comments:
Anna,
I am sorry you were not feeling well! Being sick is a bummer! Chick Little Monster, huh? We can just hope your little one comes out with less hair! I voted tonight. I guess Girl. Why? I dont know! How are you? How was your holiday? I miss you!
E
I am the one who voted for the Red Alien from Chicken Little. I have never seen the movie but Rodney told me to vote for it, so we did! :)
Well as you know I voted boy because Lily is going to be the only baby girl on the baltezore side hahaha (imagine evil laughter :))
I voted for a girl! I selfishly want girl cousins that my girls can play with for a long time!
Post a Comment