Saturday, November 29, 2008

Calling in Sick

I am using a sick day this week. I really wanted to tell you all about the two Thanksgivings and the good food and time we had but I don't want to get snot on my computer. It started Wed. Thursday I had work and that was crappy. Friday was the absolute worst at work. Today I was supposed to go to the temple with the youth but didn't because I NEEDED rest. Church will probably not happen tomorrow and we are also watching Kevin and Beth's girls this weekend. So I am exhausted and tired. I will talk to you all later. Hope your Thanksgivings went well.



Anna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really wanted to say a "red head alien from chicken little, but I didn't" Sorry you are not feeling well. Our pre thanksgiving was fun, just next year we won't mess with the pumpkin pie or jell-o. Because I was missing my jello, I called mom and got the recipe while I was grocerey shopping. I have almost ate the whole pan in 3 days yummy!!