Monday was the ultrasound and everything went great. The baby was moving well and has all the parts in the right places. That was my favorite part, knowing that the baby has a four chamber heart, two ventricles in the brain, two kidney's, a stomach and intestines where they should be and a spine that looks straight. It is so nice. now for the main event that everyone is waiting for, yes the gender was determined and it is sittling nicely in the envelope.
I will be back on Christmas to let you all know too either on the phone or here or on the blog.
Type at you all later.
Anna

3 comments:
How exciting! What a fabulous Christmas present! I'll be checking in to see what's inside that envelope. :)
Isn't it weird and exciting to feel the baby move? I love it and never get used to it. Can't wait to find out what it is. :)
I loved that feeling...and after you have the baby you will actually miss it. To me, it felt like a spider was crawling on my tummy...but sometimes different. Wait till it gets the hiccups or until its foot gets stuck in your rib cage, or when they are on your bladder the last month or so...it actually hurts, but it is all amazing. I still miss it.
Ammy
Post a Comment