Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

So, how was everyone's Christmas? Ours was nice and relaxing. Oh Wait, you're wanting to know something
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Something really important huh?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You have been waiting patiently all day for this, and maybe even sending emails to me wanting to know this
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You have waited long enough


It's a GIRL!!!!
Yes, we are very excited. I had been thinking it was a girl for a while and would have been very surprised if it was a boy.
So, here is what happened
On Monday the 22nd we went for the ultrasound, I didn't want to know but Ben was very adament about wanting to know then and not waiting so he has known since Monday and didn't tell anyone or hint either way to me. He said that it was definitly the hardest thing to keep from me since he knew I was leaning more towards a girl. And he really wanted to tell me. He was good though and waited until 7:30 this morning. I woke up, went and got the card adn came back to bed, set it down on the bed and ben rolled over and said "Oh, yeah" So, I opened it, read it, and cried. Her name is Katelynn Marie. My dad's middle name is Lynn and mine is Marie, that is why we chose that spelling. I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and I will type at you all later.

Anna

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katelynn is a cute name...We named Josey KATE because of its special meaning to me...KATE is just an awesome name...

RMCarter said...

You have GOT to be kidding me! My first little girl is going to be named Katelyn Marie! Ryan and I decided on that name when we were 16 and talking about our future kids. :) Katelyn is after my mom (Kathy Lynn) and Marie is after Ryan's mom (Lisa Marie).

So, yeah, great name choice! lol :) Congrats!

Amy Nielson said...

Congratulations!! Now our little girls can be buddies. :) I like the name. Very cute. I love names that are after people we love and mean something.

Erin J said...

EEEEEEEKKKK! I am So excited!!!! Did you see Janet Phillips blog today? She is leaving scrapbook graphics. In her new Jan grab bag there will be a coupon for 70% good through the 15th! Yeah, and sad! I love those flippin' templates! Check out my blog today... I just used some last night!
How are you? Are you scrapping?
Erin