Monday, January 21, 2008

Great Day

Surprisingly, after getting off to a very late start we were very productive and we got many things checked off our to do list.

We got up at about nine didn't make a fussy breakfast just eggs and toast. Then we sat infront of the computer until 12. I finally found some adhesive remover and got our butts off the computer chairs, did some laundry. This is where the fun begins we got outside and I started weeding the front and backyards and Ben organized the garage. We had a shelf that we got from Ben's parents that was just laying in peices on the garage floor so we finally made it. Ben had to cut some new pieces of particle board for the shelves, it is up and finished, YEAH!! Then he cut a piece of particle board for the shelf in the storage room for our food storage. We have a food storage rotaters from Shelf Reliance.com I really like it, the only problem was that there was this huge open space on top that was perfect for having a top shelf but there was no plywood that they sent with it so we filled it in ourselves. Now I get to fill it up.

Three of Ben's scouts came over and did some more building on the klondike Derby sled. They are supposed to be snow camping this weekend but we shall see what happens. If it is raining up there he will cancel it. The YW are supposed to meet them up there on Sat but if it is Raining down here I am not driving up there, escpecially since I have to drive the Nissan.
Well, I hope that everyone had a great day type at you later.

Anna

No comments: