Monday, January 7, 2008

Monday Monday

So, since we have lived in the house for a year now we had our year end walk through a few weeks ago and so now we are having all sorts of people come through and fix the things that are bugging me. The carpet was coming loose from the joints of the pergo, the plumber came by to make sure that the line wasn't plugged because the hall toilet seems to clog way too much. The drywall guy is coming today to fix a piece of the drywall in the shower enclosure. Then the outside stucco guy has to come and the sprinkler guy since one of the main valves is cracked and shouldn't have happened.

For three days I have been working on backing up my Scrapbooking supplies and photos. I have almost 80 gigs of stuff on my secondary hard drive. I really need to purge.

Tomorrow I am going to my parents house to help my mom finish a quilt that she is making for Becca. Becca and Chet just got accepted for an offer on a house. They are to move in on Feb 1, which is great so that when we go see them in March we can stay with them.

Hope everyone has a great Monday. Type at you all later.
Anna

No comments: