Does everyone know that Ben is the new scoutmaster for our ward? He has been trying to do an awesome job. Everynight since he has gotten this calling he has worked at least an hour trying to get everythinglined up for them. He is really doing a great job. I have decided though that I am the assistant Scoutmaster as I have to help him get things orgainized and ready for the boys. I never knew all that was involved with scouting especially since I had no brothers. There are quite a few guys in the ward that are a great help to him, and can let him know of things to do with the boys. He is going to try and do one campout a month. This will be good for Ben as he has been looking for people to go camping and hiking with. Hope that all is well with everyone.
I will type at you all later.
Anna

No comments:
Post a Comment