
It has very indepth instructions and tells you exactly what to do. Sometimes a little too much. So on Monday I had my first experience using the book and I had all the ingredients to make the Turtle Cake but something was wrong. I was asked to get the German Chocolate cake mix with pudding. So, I went to three stores looking for this German Chocolate cake mix with pudding to to avail. I just picked up the box and said to heck with it I'll just have to make do without the pudding. I went home and starting to make it and guess what I found out

Today I have decided to stay home and do no running around. Since I was running around way too much on Mon and Tues. and got nothing done at home. So, I will talk to you all later.
Anna

No comments:
Post a Comment