Happy New Year everyone. Hope that it has been a good one so far. I have been working for most of it. I worked New Years Eve and New Years Day. Nothing too spectacular happened. We had some friends over that night and hung out for a few hours, they brought their 14 month old daughter who was very well behaved and wasn't going too bonkers, but at 11 it was time for them to go home. So, we ended up in bed at midnight. Then I was the lucky one who had to wake up 6 hours later to get to work. Oh well it wasn't too bad. My assignment kept me very busy so I didn't even think about the lack of sleep.
Speaking of lack of sleep that again will happen tonight. I have the Young Women coming over for the sleep over. I think that the max there will be here should be 7 girls, that is the Miamaids and Laurels, if they all show up. and then since Ben bought all that stuff for New Years Eve and we didn't eat it all we will be having hopefully the rest of that tonight.
We were supposed to go to LA this last weekend but Thankfully we didn't we both were sick and it really would have been no fun for anyone. so maybe in a few weekends we will go down. Well everyone that is it for now. I will type at you all later!
Anna

No comments:
Post a Comment