
It looks like really nothing but I take the papers and supplies that I have and make it look totally different you can use them time and time again and have the page not look the same twice. They are pretty much starters to get at least my inspiration going. Here is an example
Before

After

She asked us to write about why we liked to use templates and we could win the above pack, a $45 value. This is what I said:
I am a lurker here and have been for a while now. I started getting your Grab bags back in the summer and I can't stop getting them. I love templates. They really are so versitile. I really have a hard time getting pages started so that everything flows correctly on the page. So, templates are so great because they give me that ceative boost that I need to get my juices flowing. As soon as I get the creativity flowing it always so much easier to add all the embellishments and things to make it mine so much easier. I Love Templates.This past Thanksgiving I got a friend of mine started on Digi scrapping and when she saw the black and gray things that I was pointing her to she wasn't so sure about them, but one thing that she bought included a template and I showed her how to use them and she fell in love too. I don't know why anyone would not love templates. It truly is how I get things scrapped.Thanks for creating such user friendly things and sharing your inspiration on this blog.
Anna M.
This was on Monday and I had totally forgotten that I had did this so on Sat when I checked out her blog and I saw this
I hit Ben and said "Ben, that's me!" I am so excited! I have never won anything so I am totally jazzed about it.I know that you all are thinking I am crazy and might even be confused about what I am talking about but basically I won something that I am excited about and I wanted to tell you all :)
Today we had a great Sunday afternoon. The Zarco's came over for dinner. Sister Zarco and I made a cake, shehad never made a cake before, she didn't even know how to open the cake mix box! I just love her to pieces! We just laugh so much when their family comes over, it is great. We played Yahtzee, and laughed. Tomorrow we are going over to their house for their son's 16th birthday. I am sure we are going to laugh a whole lot more, I am going to take my camera and get some pics with them for sure.
Hope you all have had a great weekend, Ben is off tomorrow for MLK day, so we shall see what we do. Talk to you later
Anna

1 comment:
Awesome, Anna!! Good for you!!
Post a Comment