This was the first year that we actually carved a pumpkin. I tried to carve the pumpkin but I wasn't getting too far so Ben ended up carving it all while I emptied the pumpkin. Katelynn thought it was pretty weird what we were doing but she was pretty entertained by it too. And Mark just watched from his carseat. After we got the face done Katelynn liked to put it back together like a puzzle.
For Halloween Katelynn was Dorothy Mark was a lion and was a witch. I made Mark's mane, even though some thought he was a flower. He looked cute no matter what.
We had a good showing of people come to our house Trick-or-treating. By the end of the night Katelynn was so excited to hear the door bell and she would be wanting to help hand out the candy. She was also excited to hand out candy to herself. By the end of the night she was saying trick or treat to me so that I would give her candy!

















No comments:
Post a Comment