Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Picture Update

I love this picture. Ben and Katelynn were swimming. Mark and I were chilling poolside and he was just looking as cute as ever.


I love to do Katelynn's hair. Most of the time it is usually just a simple pig tails or pony tail. Today, she wasn't fussing too much so I was brave and did this lattice style. I love how it turned out. She picked a couple flowers from the yard.



In the October Family Fun magazine they had his Halloween craft and I knew that Katelynn would be able to do. So, a couple Saturday's ago we did it.





The finished project


He just looks so small in Ben's arms.


Katelynn and Mark playing, under close supervision. Katelynn gave Mark a little people toy at each hand and at each foot.


Mark's Aunt Ammy made him this blanket and I LOVE it. She had asked weeks ago about colors for him and I told her orange and she found this amazingly wonderful robot fabric somewhere. She also made him three tie onesies that I hope he doesn't grow out of too quickly.



1 comment:

Ammy said...

I'm glad you like that blanket. I thought I'd be perfect to lay on the floor. Makes me happy to see it and happy that you like it!!!! (BTW Josey picked the pumpkin tie fabric..)