At 2.5 years she likes to watch Cinderella (yea-yea), Princess and the Frog (Frog), Mulan, Tangled, and Toy Story (Woody and Buzz) and Mouse (Mickey Mouse Clubhouse).
She likes to line things up. She will get her letter and number magnets and line them up and down the fridge. She will also line up the silicone cupcake wrappers.
She is starting to know wonder where Mark is more. She asks where the baby is quite a few times during the day and she won't give up looking for him until he is found. He is usually napping and so I try to quietly show her where he is but she will call out "ere he is" and wake him up 50% of the time. She knows to be gentle with him but isn't always gentle. She hasn't hit him purposefully that I have seen but she will try and put too much of her weight on him when she is giving him a hug.
Her favorite toys at the moment are Mr. Potato head and Mega Blocks (which we have 200 blocks) and her Little People Farm.
She is growing up right before our eyes and I am just trying to love this time that is going by too fast, but loving this time is hard when she is whining at you that is for sure.
Katelynn was playing in the bathroom and Ben called to her in the front room, she stopped playing and said, "I comining...I comining daee" (daddy) and went to him in the front room. I thought it was the most adorable thing to hear her say that. She is learning and growing and I love her to death. I surely hope she understands what I say when I tell her I love her each day.
Pictures taken on 10/5/11
She was saying "Oh No!" in a sad way about something.

I took these pictures while I was chasing her around the tree in the front yard. I knew by doing that I would get a good smile, and I did.

My personal Favorite! The true wild woman in action! LOVE it! I can just see the life in her eyes.


A Smile

No comments:
Post a Comment