He has better head control now but still has some drunken moments where he violently swings back while we are holding him against our chests. He smiles so much now, usually in the morning before we get Katelynn out of bed. I am sure he likes the alone time that he is getting then.
We put him in the Bumbo for a minute and then his neck muscles wear out. He plays under his little gym in the morning and usually falls asleep under it while Katelynn and I eat breakfast. He has the routine down of: eat, play, sleep and repeat. He will take a few cat naps and then at least one 3 hour nap during the day. He is eating 6 or 7 four ounce bottles a day. He is wearing size two diapers and almost grown out of 3-6 month clothes.
He really is a good baby. It doesn't take much to console him once you figure out what he needs, which usually takes a minute or two to figure out. Ben, thinks he is more high maintenance than Katelynn was, I don't. I think it is more our attitude. I was stressed with Katelynn so, I was never relaxed with her, so I thought that she was a crazy baby. Ben is more stressed with Mark and so he thinks that he is more high maintenance.
Here he is in all his 2 month glory. Today we had the perfect temperature so we went outside and got a few shots. Isn't he the cutest thing.



His shirt says "Rock and Stroll" in case you couldn't read it.
Updated 11/15/11: On 10/31/11 Mark had his 2 month appointment and weighed 12lbs 15 and a half ounces and was 23.5 inches long

1 comment:
Is that my blanket?
Post a Comment