I am grateful for the Priesthood that has been restored to the Earth to give us a greater knowledge of he love that our Heavenly Father has for us. I am grateful that the power of the Priesthood that it can give me and my children the comfort and strength whenever they need it. I am grateful that Ben has been able to bless myself and our children countless times, I know that there have been many more blessings in our home since having kids than ever before and I am grateful that Ben has been worthy and able to give the blessing to us.
Of course there are pictures from that day.
Mark ready for church. Ben and I both agreed that we did not like the white blessing outfits that were made for boys. So, after some trial and error of trying to find something that we agreed for him to wear we settled on a blue button down shirt with khaki pants.
Mark's, "Oh, you were talking to me" face.

Another surprised face.

Mark Andrew 1.5 months old

Katelynn being soft to Mark

Katelynn eating the remnants of an empty Mint and Chip Ice Cream container.

Our first ever attempts at a family picture. Next time, don't try and take a picture with cousins running around having fun, made for great memories though!


Mommy and Mark

The afternoon went very well and I think that everyone had an enjoyable time. We really love having family in our home. It is a tight space to have everyone there, but no one seems to comment about that while it is happening, we just worry about it before the event happens. We do wish that our entire family could have been there but they were missed and loved.

1 comment:
Just wondering if Mark has to earn his star on your blog since off to the side of your blog it still says Katelynn is the star :)
Post a Comment