Other than that stuff we really did have a great time. Katelynn didn't get in the water too much but she played by the water. She really wanted to steal the other people's floats that they had but I caught her before she really did take a float from someone. Ben went snorkeling with a friend that we brought up while Katelynn and I hung out on the shore. It was really nice since I like to go to the beach and Ben likes to go to the mountains, so we got the best of both worlds. This was probably our last trip before the baby so we tried to enjoy it.
Ben and Zak Snorkeling. They found fishing hooks, soda cans and an unopened pepsi that hadn't expired.
MMMMMM....Sandy Cookies
Ben Jumping off the rock at Shaver
Playing with Mud
The three of us. I was glad that Zak was there to get this, since I am in so few pictures.

No comments:
Post a Comment